A 6-year-old got the birthday surprise of a lifetime when he found out he would be a Navy SEAL for a day.
Mason Rudder has already endured 10 surgeries for a rare genetic disorder that affects his range of motion, but that hasn’t stopped him from dreaming of becoming an elite Navy SEAL one day.
Navy SEAL Jared Ogden spent a day training Mason. They went through demolition and sniper training, and during their lunch break, Mason led the SEALs on a mission.
- SEALS let a 6 year old with a rare genetic disorder join them for a day of training
- Kidoper8ors start their training as soon as they can efficiently scan for threats
- When training doesn't go to plan and you need to bring in the big guns
- Bring your kids to work day - SEALS edition
- Bring your kids to work day, SEAL edition
- When you're teaching a friend how to play
- What it feels like training new guys
- When mom calls cuz Totinos are up
- Seal Team 6 year old
- SEALS training